Kaeng som (Thai yellow sour curry, a sour hot and spicy fish curry with vegetables)
- Fish sauce – 1-2 tbs
- Sliced fish – 1/2 kg
- Lime juice – 3 tbs
- Tamarind paste – 1 tbs
- Water – 3 cups
- Southern yellow sour curry paste – 3 tablespoons
- Green Taro (Colocasia indicaHassk)
- Peel the Green Taro’s skin then slice it about 1 inch thick.
- Boiled water with high heat, add Southern Yellow Sour Curry Paste.
- Wait until water boiling add fish then use lower heat.
- Add tamarind paste, lime juice and fish sauce (taste should be Spicy, sour and a bit salty).
- Add sliced Green Taro.
- Serve with cooked jasmine rice.