Spaghetti Pad Kee Mao (The mix style of Thai and western spaghetti, unique with its hot & spicy taste)
Ingredients (for 2 person):
- Chopped garlic – 2 tablespoons
- Cooked spaghetti – 400 g
- Oyster sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Fish sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – ½ teaspoon
- Green pepper (Med Prick Thai Oon) – 1 tablespoon
- Sliced red chili – 3 slices (can add)
- Basil leaves – 5 pieces
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
- Pork or bacon – 1 cup
- Sliced green bean – ½ cup
How to cook:
- Use medium heat add the vegetable oil in the pan, add the garlic and green bean and then put the prepared meat into the pan stir until it almost cooked.
- Season with oyster sauce, fish sauce, green pepper and sugar.
- Put the basil leaves and sliced red chilli.
- Served with fresh vegetable or clear soup.