- 4-5 of shrimps
- Grilled shrimp paste 2 tbsp
- 3-4 of shallots
- 7-9 of chili
- 2 of lemons
- Shrimps soup 6-10 tbsp
1. Peel and slice shallots.
2. Peel lemon and cut into small pieces.
3. Chop chili into small pieces.
4. Peel shrimp, chop into small pieces (boiled shrimp heads for soup).
5. put ingredients together, slowly pour shrimps soup, maul the spices together, add salt and sugar Taste of the dish should be sour, salty, spicy and a bit sweet.
6. Serve with fresh vegetables, pickled bean-sprouts and vegetable boiled in coconut milk.
7. Eat with cooked jasmine rice or Thai rice noodles.