Living Property & Home Decor

New Laguna Shores Phase Launched

New Laguna Shores Phase Launched

A second and final phase of the Laguna Shores waterside condominium development in Laguna Phuket has been launched, following the success of the initial Phase 1 launch which sparked international demand for affordable chic apartments from a renowned developer in a prime resort location.

At the heart of the Laguna Phuket resort and to be managed by a new hotel brand under the Banyan Tree Group, Laguna Shores was launched in mid-December 2012 by Laguna Property, Phuket’s largest developer of high-quality resort residences, The development has since attracted keen interest, with more than 60 per cent of the 229 units in the six-storey U-shaped Phase 1 building already reserved.

Phase 2 offers an additional 105 units in a similar six-storey building and is generating similar demand among buyers seeking a reliable property investment in a holiday setting, with access to luxury resort facilities.

The nationality of buyers reflects both Phuket’s changing visitor demographics as well as the growing number of Thais getting on the property ladder – the top buyer nationality is Singaporean at 18% followed by British at 17%, Russian at 16%, Thai at 11% and Chinese at 10%.

Other buyer nationalities include Australian, Swedish, Malaysian, New Zealand, German, American, Swiss and Canadian.

New Laguna Shores Phase Launched

The development’s stylish one-and two-bedroom apartments range in size from 40 to 88sq.m with various layouts utilising thoughtful use of space. Apartment layouts on offer include a number with mezzanines that increase the living area floor space for additional relaxation options.

Laguna Shores buyers not only get spectacular view of a shimmering lagoon and the sparkling Andaman Sea, they’re also entitled to a Laguna Resident’s Privilege Card providing benefits and discounts of up to 50% at selected Laguna Phuket five-star hotels and facilities.

Convenient payment plans of up to five years are available for the apartments with quality furniture and fittings packages available, while investment and lifestyle rental programmes provide maximum flexibility and choice to investors. Of buyers registered so far, 81% have taken the investment option and the remaining 19% the rental option.

Laguna Property has sold nearly 800 properties to date, with numerous phases of developments sell-out successes. Its other branded luxury properties include Banyan Tree Residences, Dusit Thani Pool Villas, and Laguna Village.

For further information and available unit, please contact us at
T. +66 (0)76 362 333
F. +66 (0)76 362 334-5

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.