The Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa on Nai Yang Beach is another wonderful hotel.
This oceanfront hotel in the Nai Yang area is great for those looking to relax by the sea. A white sand beach where you can build your castles is only a few minutes away.
The Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa at Nai Yang Beach is a trendy hotel with a minimalist style and a wide range of amenities. Because it is located close to Nai Yang Beach, you will be able to enjoy a free breathtaking view of the Andaman Sea during your stay.
The hotel is only 5 kilometres from Phuket International Airport. Wat Phra Thong, Lotus Thalang, Boat Avenue, and Robinson Cherngtalay (which will open at the end of 2021) are all nearby attractions. Travelling to Phuket Town takes approximately 45 – 50 minutes from the hotel, depending on traffic conditions at the time.
There are many different types of rooms to pick from. Their contemporary style is luxurious and comfortable. It features 5-star hotel amenities such as free Wi-Fi, LED TVs, minibars, and more. Some rooms include a seating space and a balcony with a view of the garden, while others offer a view of the pool. Some rooms also have access to the pool (pool access room). If you have a little more budget, try staying in one of their villas; the hotel only has 5 villas, each with its own garden and private pool, and the best part is that you can walk down to the beach from your villa.
The Andaman Kitchen, the main restaurant, serves Thai and international cuisine. They frequently host buffet nights to celebrate the holiday. A buffet night is in the VDO of Andaman Kitchen restaurant below.
They also have a beachfront restaurant, Big Fish Restaurant, which also provides a relaxing beach bar. I have already been there. Seafood, Thai, and foreign meals are available at the restaurant. They also have a children’s menu.
It has 24-hour room service, two outdoor swimming pools, a children’s pool, a fitness centre, a spa, and a kid’s club. The hotel offers a variety of activities for families.
- swimming pool
- car parking
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi internet
- disabled friendly hotel
- Deluxe Room, Guest room, 1 King, Balcony
- Deluxe Room, Guest room, 2 Double, Balcony
- Premium Pool View, Guest room, 1 King, Balcony
- Premium Pool View, Guest room, 2 Double, Balcony
- Premium Pool Access, Guest room, 1 King
- Premium Pool Access, Guest room, 2 Double
- Garden Cabana Pool Access, Guest room, 1 King, Garden view, Pool cabana
- Garden Cabana Pool Access, Guest room, 2 Double
- Family Room, Guest room, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Double, Bathrooms: 2, Balcony
- One Bedroom Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Balcony
- Beachfront, Villa, 1 King, Plunge pool
- Beachfront Pool, Villa, 1 King, Balcony, Private pool
- Two Bedroom Suite, 2 Bedroom Connecting Suite, Balcony
- Beachfront, 2 Bedroom Villa, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Double, Bathrooms: 2, Ocean view
Recommended for those who want to be close to the beach while yet having access to all services and amenities. There is no need to leave the hotel; there is wonderful food to eat and activities to participate in, and you may stay there at any time.
- The initial cost is around 3,000 baht (price depends on the type of room and the period of stay).
- Contact the hotel for the most up-to-date pricing, deals, and discounts.
Tel: +66 (0) 76 625 555
Let’s have a look at the VDO hotel overview. Start at the front door, entering inside the hotel, and see what they have to offer. Check out the most popular room types. What is the ambience like within the hotel, including banquet rooms, restaurants, spas, and other amenities…