Open since 1980, Savoey Seafood is considere done of the landmarks of Patong Beach. This popular and bustling restaurant not only has a wide array of fresh seafood but also offers competitive prices.
Savoey Seafood is a large, open-plan restaurant with a seating capacity of 400plus, but you would never know. Despite its size, with 50 staff members the service is excellent, polite and considerate.
Savoey Seafood is very popular and getting there early is recommended. It would be a real shame if you missed the opportunity to dine at this first-class seafood restaurant during your stay on Phuket.
Experience: Seafood and Thai cuisine
Dress Code: Smart-casual
Open: 10:30 – 24:30
Mobile phones allowed: Yes
Car parking: Yes
Credit card: Accepted
- Baked lobster with butter and garlic sauce
- Tom yum koong
- Stir-fried crab with curry powder
- Stir-fried crab with spring onions, ginger and garlic
- Steamed fish with lime juice and chili sauce
- Deep-fried fish with sweet chili sauce
- Stir-fried mussels or clams with roasted chili paste sauce
- Oven-barbecued fish
- Stir-fried mixed vegetables in oyster sauce
Tel: +66 (0) 76 341 171 – 4
GPS/DD: 7.894471, 98.295719