This dish has exactly what you’re looking for when it comes to raw vegan cuisine! A mixture that’s highly rich in plant-based nutrients: The benefit of raw food is based in two major reasons; firstly, when you cook at high a temperature you have a greater risk of destroying nutrients that your body needs in order to be healthier and enzymes that help in the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. Secondly, during cooking some unwanted toxic substances are created, and may enter your system and accumulate, gradually polluting your body in the long run. Eating raw vegan food can be the best way to assimulate all the needed nutrients in their natural forms, making them easier for your body to use with no uneeded toxic substances.
- 100g Carrots
- 50g Beetroots
- 100g Broccoli
- 210g Chick peas
- 1g Lime juice
- 3g Himalayan salt
- 650mg Avocado
- 50g Cucumber
- 50g Capsicum
- 10g Kale
- 30g Mango
- 30g Cherry tomatoes
- 10g Pomegranate
- 50g Rocket leaves (arugula)
- 50g Coconut curry yoghurt
- Vegetable wrap sheet.
- Extract the vegetables; carrot and beetroot separately.
- Spread each extracted vegetable with a spatula in a flat-circle shape on a non sticky paper.
- Dehydrate the wraps at 115°C for 12 hours.
- Match the main vegetable (carrot/beetroot/broccoli) selected for hummus with the corresponding wrap sheet.
- Blend the main vegetable with chickpea, lime juice, and Himalayan salt.
- Cut avocado into pieces.
- Cut cucumber and capsicum in sticks.
- Blend coconut milk and coconut meat together until smooth.
- Mix the ingredients with curry powder and pea protein.
- Add some probiotic.
- Heat the yogurt until it reaches about 40°C then settle to room temperature.
- Leave at room temperature for 48 hours.
- After two days, chill the yogurt in refrigerator for seven days.
Salad: Mix all ingredients; diced ripe mango, cherry tomato, avocado, rocket leaves and pomegranate.
- Spread hummus on the wraps.
- Place vegetable (avocado, cucumber, and capsicum) on the spread hummus spread.
- Roll the wrap.
- Put the salad on the side topped with coconut yogurt.
- Calories: 582kcal
- Fat: 23.5g
- Carbs: 15.8g (22g fibre; 14g sugar)
- Protein: 27.2g
- Plus: raw vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, low glycemic index. This dish is high in vitamins A, C, Complex B, K, and minerals: iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and potassium
Get experience at
Tel: +66 (0)76 336 000