Houttuynia Cordata tea, which is made from the leaves of the plant, is used as for the purpose of detoxifying the body as it for rids the body of ailments and harmful bacteria. It is also popular amongst a large number of Japanese women as it also helps skin conditions.
The Japanese word for Houttuynia Cordata is “Dokudami”, in Japanese “Doku” means “Poison”. However, Houttuynia Cordata does not contain poison; it helps remove poisons from the body.
Houttuynia Cordata tea is very simply to prepare and can be consumed either hot or cold.
How to make
1. Take some Houttuynia Cordata leaves.
2. Cut them into smallish pieces and wash.
3. Dry the leaves until dry and crispy
4. Place in water and boil rapidly until aromatic, simmer and allow to cool
5. Drink either warm or cold.
To find out more about the medicinal purposes of Houttuynia Cordata please visit http://www.dokudamihealing.com
For more information about “Houttuynia Cordata”, please call Khun Jan on +66 (0) 81-205-0575