Comprehensive Music Education with Creativity… We offer unique teaching methodology that combines essential points in enjoying music incorporating elements of listen,singing , playing , reading , and creating into lessons. We help children to apply thier sensitivity and imagination and learn how to creatively interract with music on their own.
Why Choose Yamaha ?
- A Worldwide Network… Yamaha music curriculum is expanding its reach globally through Yamaha Music Schools in more than 40 countries , bringing worldwide enrollment to approximtely 6,000,000 students
- Age-appropriate Instruction (TimelyEducation)… Research has shown that learning form an early age straengthens children’s educational , physical and emotional development. For instance , during students’ early childhood years , young children most remarkably develop their auditory skill. Thus , the teaching method for children at this stage is likely to emphasis on ‘hearing’ so that the children will acquire fundamental music ability and sensitivity
- Group Lessons… Studying in a group not only give each member a richer experience by playing in ensemble with friend , but also helps them acquire valuable social skills and improves their ability to get along with others. for this purpose , Yamaha has developed a method whereby students can listen and play in a group , learning music while enjoying it.
- Comprehensive Music Education with Creativity… We offer unique teaching methodology that combines essential points in enjoying music incorporating elements of listen,singing , playing , reading , and creating into lessons. We help children to apply thier sensitivity and imagination and learn how to creatively interract with music on their own.
- Expert Teachers…Our teachers are specially selected for their musical ability and communication skills and , of course , they love woring with children. They are qualified by Audition and Grade Examination System. They also take part in intensive training programs and their work is regularly monitored
World ‘s famous music education program developed by Yamaha Music School since 1954 . Yanaha Education System has been pyoviding children with rich and varied opportunities to awaken and develop thier innate musical talents and promoting music education and populariztion activities internationally . Yamaha Music curriculum is expanding its reach globally through Yamaha Music Schools in more than 40 countries , bringing worldwide enrollment to approximately 6,000,000 students.
Music Wonderland (MW)
Students must be between the age of 3-4 years by the class start.
Children will explore different tone qualities and rhythms through learning to play the Electone , creating little music phrases with stories !
- Keyboard Geography … Learn basic keyboard skills and get to know different Instruments’ sounds.
- Singing … Singing with body movement and Keyboard playing ! Music is all that.
- Eurhythmic … Use different parts of the body to express music and stories..
- Music Apprecation … Learn the music langugge by understanding how music express though different dynamics and timebres.
Junior Music Course (JMC) Age 4-6
- Listen and Sing … Help students to develop absolute pitch by traning their listening and aural skills , including sense of intervals , harmony and pulse snd melody structure.
- Music Playing … Learn to play from the score and from the heart ! children also learn simple chord progression and playing ensemble music.
- Read and Write … Strengthen overall music concept by learing to read and write music
- Concert … Performance will be arranged for students.
JXC , JAC , AXC , JSAC & SAC
After graduation form Junior Music Course , students will go through a Fundamental Skills Survey. Outstanding students will be recommended to join either the Junior Special Advanced Course (JSAC) or Junior Extension Course (JXC) to further enhance their solo and group performance skills , as well as their ability in music arrangement and composition. Apart from these course will also be encouraged ro participate in the annual ‘Yamaha Junior Original Concert’ to perform their own music composition.
The most outstanding participant from the concert will represent Thai Junior Original Concert (ThaiJOC), Yamaha Asia Pacific Junior Original Concert (IJOC) , Yamaha Asia Pacific Junior Original (APJOC) , Asia Pacific Electone Festival (APEF)
Yamaha Music School.
158 Yaowarat Rd., T. Taladyai , A.Muang , Phuket 83000
Facebook : Siam Kolkarm Nakorn Phuket
Tel : 076-213644 , 076-213655 , 086-4751534
Fax : 076-213644